Atrocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrocity

Twillight's Hammer PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LVL 70 paladin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickhun

LVL 70 paladin application Empty
PostSubject: LVL 70 paladin application   LVL 70 paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Hello my name is John, i am from Greece and i am 19 years old. My character is a lvl 70 blood elf paladin, and the name of the character is Chickhunter. Here's the link to the armory . I have raided entire gruul, magtheridon, coilfang and tempest keep up to the boss Solarian and i know all the plans and tactics for those bosses so i could be quite helpful i think. Also i wont be needing any loots until we reach coilfang end bosses( if u see armory u will understand).My previous guild was Order Of Guldan and i left because of some real life problems. The only problem is i can raid after 8.15 server time. So if u think i can fit in ur guild whisp me. Thx alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cerverus

cerverus

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 paladin application   LVL 70 paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:06 pm

well, we need active paladins for raids.if you think u can are active we will invite you.
whisper me in game.the raids of our guild start 19:30 maybe 20:00 server time...anyway whisper me or an officer for more information. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Davidian

Davidian

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 paladin application   LVL 70 paladin application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:57 am

+1 cause he was an old guild m8 Smile
gl chick!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL 70 paladin application   LVL 70 paladin application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL 70 paladin application
Page 1 of 1