Atrocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrocity

Twillight's Hammer PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasselic

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:34 am

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Name: Tiaan Klopper

Age and Gender: 25 Male

Where are you from?: South Africa

2) YOUR CHARACTER

Character Name: Vasselic

Class and Race: Rogue Undead

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Vasselic

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

Playing times: From 4 pm - 1 am (Server Time)

What preparations do you take for an important raid?
Firstly i'll apply on the website to join the raid and ask to attend it. I'll be sure to be Online atleast 30min before scheduled raiding time! Confirm my place in the Raid!
Buy necessary pots and bandages. Make sure that my EQ is ready and repaired before the raid starts. Help with summoning if needed.

Previous Guilds: Lunars Cresent

Reason for leaving previous Guild: Its not a raiding guild which is what i am looking for

Previous PVE-experience: Have done Kara and Gruul with WSG also done SV, SL, HP, SH, Mec, Arca, Botanica, BF, UB, Slave Pens, Mana, AC, Shattek Halls, BM, Durnhold etc

Tell us everything about your PvE-Raiding experience.
I've done ZG and Kara and Gruul absolutely loved it!

4) MISC INFORMATION

Why do you want to join Atrocity?: I believe in people whom believe in themselves! Saying that i can see from the dedication you put into making this a decent if not the most decent guild on our server! It would be an honor to be apart of this great opportunity to join your guild i would love to have the change of a lifetime! I can Raid everyday from monday-fridays so my full dedication to the guild will be there!

How do you know us? And how do you think you could benefit the guild?
I know you thro a very good friend of mine called Evolution he's a rogue in your guild and he told be alot about the guild and what you guys are doing! Sounds awsome btw!
I know i can benefit the guild because i'm online everyday and seeing that i can join about every raid there is thus when u need me i'll always be there! My DPS output is really good so that would defeinatly also be a definate benefit to the guild

Why should we pick you?:
The reason is that i am extremely reliable and dedicated and willing to help!
A WARRIOR OF THE LIGHT IS ALWAYS VIGILANT.
HE DOES NOT ASK ANYONE ELSE FOR PERMISSION TO WIELD HIS SWORD; HE SIMPLY TAKES IT IN HIS HANDS.
NOR DOES HE WASTE TIME EXPLAINING HIS ACTIONS; FAITHFUL TO GOD’S DECISION, HE GIVET HIS ANSWER IN WHAT HE DOES.
HE LOOKS TO EITHER SIDE OF HIM AND IDENTIFIES HIS FRIENDS.
HE LOOKS BEHIND HIM AND IDENTIFIES HIS OPPONENTS.
HE IS IMPLACABLE WITH TREACHERY,
BUT HE DOES NOT SEEK REVENGE; HE MERELY DRIVES AWAY THE ENEMIES OF HIS LIFE, NEVER FIGHTING WITH THEM ANY LONGER THAN IS NECESSARY.
A WARRIOR DOES NOT TRY TO SEEM,
HE IS.

Is there anything you would like to add?:
Only that i love the art on your website the site is awsome! One of the best guild site's i've seen thanks for the dedication to this! Seeing is believing!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tiaanspartan
Gladeweaver
Admin
Gladeweaver

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:35 pm

Application is noticed and will be discussed
we'll get back to u in a few days
Back to top Go down
https://atrocity.forumotion.net
cerverus

cerverus

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:21 pm

Ty for the application Smile but...we are full on rogues
Good Luck there !
Back to top Go down
Vasselic

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Thanks guys!   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Thanks for the quick reply great customer service. Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tiaanspartan
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1