Atrocity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrocity

Twillight's Hammer PvE Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

international - Waiting for some good studs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockingh

international  - Waiting for some good studs Empty
PostSubject: international - Waiting for some good studs   international  - Waiting for some good studs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Europe free dating - Lets get to the point My name is Kailyn HOLLOMAN
international  - Waiting for some good studs Sydney1 international  - Waiting for some good studs Sydney2 international  - Waiting for some good studs Sydney3 international  - Waiting for some good studs Sydney4
i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating singles in Perth free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Rockhampton online dating singles in Mount Gambier free online dating I am outgoing and spontaneous and like to go out and have a few drinks a few times a week. I don't workout but look good still. Would like to meet a man with no baggage or drama queens in their past. I am open-minded and looking for some fun in the bedroom. My ideal first date would eb me cooking a meal for my partner atmy place and dining by candlelight with a graet bottle of wine. No second rate restaurants for this gourmet chef, I prefer my own cooking! Smile Then anything goes as we get to know each other on the couch and then move into oral. On a first date, we could probably go to either your or my favorite restaurant. After that we could go back to my place. Or, you could tell me your favorite foods, and I can cook your favorite meal for dinner. I would set the table and we can eat by candlelight, whatever you prefer, and then we can get undressed and explore each other. I am outgoing, funny, very lively, and love a good night in filled with laughter or a great night out filled with new experiences...and somepne with depth!!! Love the simple uncomplicated life - fairly laid back and don`t take life too seriously. Just looking for drama free sex! I like to tarvel alot, always love a good laugh, consider myself pretty funny, looking for someone who is not a prude and likes to get kinky often. Basically if you like having fun and trying new things tell me more about you... i love all types of guys am not a picky person! I'm just trying to start over again..woulde love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way.
Back to top Go down

international - Waiting for some good studs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atrocity :: General Forum :: Guild Application Forum-
Jump to: